There’s a reason MAX Workouts are more effective in less time when compared to other exercises…
They’re more effective because you’re getting more workout in less time. But that also means our workouts take a lot out of us.
They take a TON of energy to complete.
To Get “More Workout in Less Time,” You Need ENERGY.
This is a universal struggle and what I often call the number one reason workout plans fail to produce results: You need to have the energy required to complete your workout.
- How often do you not have the energy to exercise? And how much more difficult is it to even get started when you lack energy, you’re groggy, or it’s the end of a long day and you just need to get your workout in before it’s over?
- Do you wake up groggy in the morning? The first thing a lot of us do is grab a cup of coffee. You do it anyway knowing you’re setting yourself up for a caffeine crash later.
- How about your mid-afternoon energy levels? Imagine what it would be like if your energy levels remained sustained from morning, night, and into the evening? NO more mid-afternoon slump where you sit and try to keep your eyes open.
- What about the workout itself? MAX Workouts aren’t easy, but they work. There’s a reason you get 60 minutes of workout in just 20 minutes of work. Imagine how much more work you could get in if you had more energy to tackle your workout!
- And then you get older (and maintaining your energy levels gets worse)! Our bodies change, our metabolism slows, and year after year we have less energy to tackle the tasks and workouts we need to get done.
Lack of energy is the reason a lot of people fail to every see the results they set out to achieve.
Trying to Lose Weight? Energy is Even Harder to Find on a Diet.
Here’s the factor that makes lack of energy an even bigger workout killer:
- Many people who want to lose weight don’t have energy. When you’re first starting out, when you’re not fit, when your metabolism isn’t functioning at its best and your hormone levels are declining due to inactivity and age – you simply don’t have the energy to exercise.
Now couple this with:
- Many weight loss workout programs have a diet plan. The purpose of every weight loss diet is to create a calorie deficit. Calories are the FUEL your body turns into energy.
Think about it:
- Diets and workouts for weight loss actually SUCK AWAY your energy by creating a calorie deficit, depriving your body of immediate fuel and forcing it to burn stored fuel (fat).
To lose weight you have to face lowered energy levels.
And you have to get up and get your workout in anyway.
These 3 Superfoods Crank Up Your Metabolism, Give You Unstoppable Energy, and More
If you’re tired of struggling through workouts, slogging through the day, or trying to make a diet and workout plan work for you (but you lack the energy to do it), try adding the 3 superfoods below to your diet.
Each of these superfoods are research-backed and proven to give your body the nutrients it needs for unstoppable energy. Many of them have been around for centuries—ancient cures and herbal remedies used to treat disease before modern medicine.
Superfood 1: Spirulina
Spirulina is a blue-green algae rich in over 21 vitamins and minerals that has 3-4x the protein of lean beef.
It actually includes (100% naturally) nearly all of the ingredients found in a supplement researchers at McMaster University used to help men over 70 build muscle without exercise at all.
Spirulina has a long history. In the 1500s (and long before) the Aztec Empire had discovered and relied on spirulina as a get-it-all foodsource.
Spanish Conquistador Hernán Cortés’ soldiers wrote about the harvest and sale of this ancient superfood—a nutrient-dense blue-green algae found in Lake Texcoco shaped in to cakes by Aztecs and sold by vendors.
Spirulina is a plant-based superfood that contains:
- Over 21 Vitamins and Minerals (think of it like a natural non-pill multivitamin that contains just about every nutrient your body needs).
- 3-4x the protein of beef (60-70% of spirulina’s dry weight is actually protein) and it’s one of the best sources of the Branch Chain Amino Acids your muscles need to recover quickly, so you can get back to workouts with less soreness.
- Has an incredibly high concentration of anti-oxidants. Many nutritionists say that it is the one of the HIGHEST concentrations of any food!
- Is a plant-based source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids (the fats your body needs to lower bad cholesterol, boost the good, reduce inflammation and improve circulation).
- Natural anti-inflammatory that can reduce pain and swelling.
- And much more including calcium, potassium, niacin, B-vitamins…
For a long time, I took spirulina to make sure I was getting enough antioxidants in my diet.
(NOTE: I’ve since started supplementing with Spring of Life Daily Energy because it contains all of the superfoods on this page in a single powder).
I often don’t have time to get all of the nutrients by body needs naturally—especially antioxidants—spirulina contains all of the antioxidants my body needs, plus it’s a natural source of vitamins, and protein.
Superfood 2: Wheatgrass
It has one of the most incredible properties of any natural food.
But before you learn about it, be honest with yourself and ask:
Do you get enough fruits and vegetables?
Only 1 in 10 Americans do and if I’m being honest, I’m not one of them.
That’s why I take wheatgrass—it makes up for ALL possible nutrient deficiencies.
How is this possible?
- Nearly EVERY mineral known to man (98 of 102 minerals found in soil).
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, and Potassium.
- Chlorophyll – a powerful detoxifying plant component with gut-balancing enzymes and researched cancer fighting and prevention properties.
- 19 Amino Acids.
- Blood sugar balancing and anti-microbial properties and much more!
Wheatgrass is a historical (and modern, researched and studied) treatment for everything from fatigue to arthritis, stress to acne.
It turbocharges your immune system to fight colds and disease, it’s known to improve your mood, increase fertility, get rid of dandruff, boost circulation—
Long story short—it’s incredible what your body can do when you give it enough of the nutrients it needs!
Superfood 3: Cacao (Raw)
The first 2 superfoods I mentioned clear up nutritional deficiencies. I take both as a daily-vitamin replacement (I’ve always found that vitamins rarely absorb anyway).
Raw Cacao (the 3rd superfood) is a potent energy booster and yes, it’s basically a pure form of chocolate (too bad you can’t find it at the store!).
It takes all of the nutrients you give your body with the first 3 and puts them to work. Pure, raw cacao contains…
- High concentrations of magnesium, PEA (phenylethylamine) and theobromine. Each of these 3 nutrients increase energy levels and improve concentration
- MAO inhibitors that reduce appetite and eliminate cravings—it’s perfect if you’re looking to maintain energy levels and lose weight.
- All-day and no-crash energy boosting properties that rival coffee (but don’t leave you with less energy than before your first cup in 4 hours).
- Anandamide, a fatty-acid neurotransmitter that helps improve mood dramatically (the name is derived from the Sanskrit word for bliss, joy, and delight).
- 400% more antioxidants than green tea.
- Serotonin boosting properties that get you actually excited for your workout! (Theobromine improves mood by boosting serotonin levels.)
- And more!
If you feel like your nutrition is well balanced and you’re getting enough of the nutrients, amino acids, and protein your body needs—you may want to consider adding raw cacao to your diet.
Here’s Where You Can Find All 3 of these Energy Increase, Nutrition Supporting Superfoods:
Over the past year, I’ve been on a search to find one source of all 3 of these superfoods because I know that when you put them together, they give you:
- The energy you need to workout harder and see results faster.
- Recovery-enhancing nutrients your body craves.
- Proven metabolic boosting properties for faster calorie burning.
- Near complete nutrition support, eliminating the need to take a cabinet full of vitamins.
- Idea nutrition for highly active people, older adults, and those of us who exercise frequently or are on a diet.
- Detoxifying properties, potential cancer fighting benefits, and more!
What I found was Daily Energy by Spring of Life—a supplement made by one of the only companies I trust to create natural and honest supplements made with pure ingredients.
It costs around the same as high quality sources of these 3 superfoods do on their own, and includes lecithin, pea protein, chlorella, elm bark, alfalfa, kelp, and more—other superfoods that help boost energy, support metabolism, and fuel your body.
Daily Energy by Spring of Life
Contains All 3 of these Energy Boosting Superfoods (and More).
Daily Energy Revolutionized the Way I Fuel My Workouts.
It may not seem like it now or in the MAX Workouts videos you’ve seen, but at one point in my life, I felt like I was always out of energy.
Workouts were getting harder. Waking up in the morning was a chore. My afternoons were a drag—just tiring, even depressing—and my workouts struggled because of it.
(NOTE: For someone who makes their living creating workouts for people like you, this was a HUGE deal for me).
As a doctor myself (Chiropractor) I wasn’t about to turn to just anything to help get me out of this no-energy rut. I went to my doctor—we determined that it was likely a combination of getting older and nutrient deficiency.
From there, I started working to improve my diet.
But (as you might know) getting all the nutrients you need can be a pain.
I knew about these 3 superfoods (and the others inside daily energy).
I knew they had all of the nutrients my body needed.
But I didn’t know about daily energy.
After using it for months now, I’ve contacted the company (Spring of Life) and asked if I can extend a discount on Daily Energy to you.
They said yes and we agreed to 30% off retail (less than you can find it anywhere else online) as long as I ship it to you. I’m willing to do that to show you how well it works—PLUS, I’ll personally guarantee Daily Energy and refund your order if you don’t like it or it doesn’t work.
Available to MAX Workout Subscribers for Over 30% off the Retail Price.
If you’d like to try Daily Energy and each of the 3 superfoods you read about on this page, you can click below and get 30% off your order.
It’s time to…
- Stop struggling to get through your workouts.
- Get the motivation you need to get started and keep going.
- Fuel your metabolism, burn more calories, and melt away stubborn fat.
- Experience more energy all day with no crash and no caffeine.
- Make sticking to a diet easier, even if you’re on a calorie restricted diet.
- Improve your mood, fill in nutritional deficiencies, and much more!
Give Daily Energy a try by clicking the link below (in red) right now.
After you order, I’ll ship Daily Energy straight to you. You’ll be able to get a refund (even if you use it all) within 30 days if it doesn’t work for you.
Rev Up Your Metabolism & Burn Off Stubborn Fat NOW!
Stop doing the same old workouts that haven't gotten you any results and find out the TRUTH about how to get lean and ripped with shorter, more effective workouts...
Women, discover the biggest mistakes that are sabotaging your workouts. Plus, learn the only way to use high intensity intervals, strength, and circuit training to get maximum fat-loss & muscle tone.